Dear Alyssa,
Wow, I can't believe 3 years has passed since you were born. I never even thought you would be, but here you are with your beautiful smiling face telling everyone you're 6 instead of 3. Oh you silly girl, please stop growing up so fast. I wish I could keep you small forever, but alas that is just not possible.
So many changes have happened for you recently. The biggest of all being starting school. I know you wish I could be there with you and believe me I wish I could too, but this is something you have got to do on your own. I promise it won't be so bad and I will come get you every day. I could never forget about you.
I love how you are developing so many of your very own interests. And I love how much you look up to all of your older siblings. They are a good bunch for you to look up to too. Usually won't steer you in the wrong direction so make sure you listen to them.
Your excitement for so many things is so refreshing. You make me excited about things I never gave a second though to before.
I love being your mother so much. I never know what crazy things you're going to say next. Such a smart and beautiful little girl. I love you to the moon and back again baby girl. I hope you had a great 3rd birthday.
I love you!
Love,
Mommy
Author Spotlight: Jenny Mattern
-
In today’s Author Spotlight, Sydney Dunlap chats with author Jenny Mattern
about her highly acclaimed new middle-grade novel, Where the Light Shines
In. ...
11 hours ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment