Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Happy 11th Birthday Alyssa

 Alyssa,

 Double ones on 2/2/22, what a fun birthday you have, in so many ways. I hope you had tons of fun today. You sure are loved, that is very obvious. I hope you know that and felt that today and every day. 

So fun one, what do you think of 11? I have some hopes for you as you go through this next year. I hope you keep being adventurous and trying new things. I hope you get to spend time with friends and family more this year after the last two years of mostly being stuck at home. I hope you get to have a fun and memorable end to your time in elementary school this year. I hope you can start middle school in the fall in a more normal way than school has been for you over the last few years. I hope you keep finding ways to make your own fun.

I am so glad I have gotten to be your mother for these last 11 years. I'm looking forward to what the next 11 years and beyond of your life are going to bring for you and us. I see so many bright things for your future. You are going to do great things.

Happy 11th birthday Lissy. We love you.

Love always,

Mommy



0 comments: