Thursday, October 23, 2008

31 Things...

Somehow I knew as I was reading Erin's Blog that she was going to tag me for this project. And sure enough as I got to the end there was my name. So here are my answers to these 31 things...

31 Things....
1. Where is your cell phone? Right here next to me on my desk in hopes that it rings with either an RSVP for CJ's party or my PTA VP finally calls me back about getting the pumpkins to the school tonight.

2. Where is your significant other? At his new job working his butt off. Poor guy has been getting maybe 4 hours of sleep with a cold and working 19 hour days.

3. Your hair color? When I was little it was strawberry blonde, but now it's more brown with red highlights.

4. Your mother? Patricia

5. Your father? Peter

6.Your favorite thing? Family Time. We don't get a lot of it so we have to make the most of it when we're all together.

7. Your dream last night? I don't often remember my dreams and last night was no different.

8. Your dream/goal? Well, my dream is more for my kids that they grow up healthy and happy and become good adults and are happy in their lives.

9. The room you're in? living room watching CJ crawl around and get into EVERYTHING.

10. Your hobby? A little bit of this and a little bit of that, hehehehe. I guess mostly baking and blogging.

11. Your fear? leaving my kids without a mother, heights, and snakes.

12.Where do you want to be in six years? I'd like to at least own my own home in 6 years. Maybe here in CT, maybe somewhere else. As long as I'm with my hubby and my kids I'm good.

13. Where were you last night? Just hanging out at home. Joe was working and we're down to one car so I couldn't go anywhere.

14. What you’re not? Skinny

15. One of your wish list items? to have my own car again.

16. Where you grew up? Trumbull, CT

17. The last thing you did? Walked the girls to school and baby it's cold outside.

18What are you wearing? Sweatpants and a sweatshirt and sneakers

19. Your TV? A JVC 28 inch I think

20. Your pet? no pets

21. Your computer? Compaq Presario

22. Your mood? tired

23. Missing someone? Right now my husband and the girls.

.24.Your car? Right now my car is Joe's car which is a 1994 Pontiac Grand Am. Impressive that it has less than 40,000 miles on it.

.25. Something you’re not wearing? Hmmm, I guess I'm not wearing a lot of things. Like anything sexy because who has time for that with three kids, I'm not wearing makeup and usually don't, I'm not wearing my contacts anymore because I need to get new ones, but that's another thing I don't have the money for right now. I could probably go on and on here.

26. Favorite store? JC Penney

27. Your summer? Busy, but fun with lots of neat little trips. One to Six Flags and one to Philly

28.. Love someone? Of course, lots of someones.

29. Your favorite color? blue

30.When is the last time you laughed? Hmmm, probably yesterday when the kids did something funny.

31. Last time you cried? I don't really remember, it's been a while.

And there you have it 31 Things. I'm not tagging anyone, but if you want to do this too feel free to.

0 comments: