Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My First Day

Well, my first night of work was pretty uneventful. It was just filling out paperwork and signing my name a million times and watching a video and touring the store. I go back tonight to do some computer stuff and then Friday night as well. Next week I start actual training on the register and then in my departments which will be mens, Misses, and Juniors. Things at home I guess went well, but Joe didn't have much to say to me when I came home. I talked to the girls this morning (they were in bed when I came home last night) and it sounds like they weren't on their best behavior. They argued about going to bed. CJ was cranky from the sounds of it too and Joe didn't like that I asked him to give the girls a bath. So I guess that explained the lack of talking he did when I came home. I talked to the girls this morning about being more help to Daddy with CJ and doing what he tells them to do with out argument so maybe tonight will be a better night for Joe.

0 comments: