Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Turkey Day



I hope everyone has a great turkey day today. Enjoy lots of turkey and friends and family. And remember that today is a day to give thanks.

And I am thankful for...

My 3 precious children. Without them I don't think I would laugh or cry as much as I do.

My wonderful husband. Who most of the time is willing to help me out around the house and will help keep the kids out of my hair today while I cook.

My parents. Who even though drive me crazy a lot I would not be here today without them.

Good friends like you all. So I have someone to vent to when any of the three above do something to drive me crazy.

For my children's teachers. That they have such wonderful teachers that really want to see them succeed. And that always have the time to talk to me about any concerns I have about them.

A roof over my head and the ability to provide heat.

All of the yummy food that we will be eating later today and that we are able to overindulge like this.

For my guests who are coming over today. That they are able to come to my house and take part in such a wonderful feast.

Have a very happy Thanksgiving everyone!

0 comments: