Friday, August 8, 2008

Some Fun Quizzes and Other Stuff

I found this stuff on another blog I read and of course I could not resist. Give them a try yourself. And if you do please leave me a comment telling me to come check out your blog if you post it. I'd love to see how others rate in these quizzes.


You Are Aurora! (A.K.A. Sleeping Beauty.)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thoughtful and loving. Authority figures probably have been sheltering you all of your life. Thankfully you're a very tranquil person who is content with what life has given you, but secretly you want to know how the outside world works.


Which Disney Princess Are You?



I don't think I agree with this about myself...



Your Response is: Stay Calm



You don't have much of a fight or flight response.

In fact, you rather do neither. You don't like getting worked up.



You are able to approach most threats calmly and rationally.

You don't let your emotions get the best of you!






And to find out what the number 1 song was any day of the year dating back to the 1890's check it out here.

Here are mine.

My Birthday
"You Needed Me" by Anne Murray
(huh, I wonder if this was how my mom felt when I was born?)

Joe's Birthday
"Indian Reservation (The Lament of the Cherokee Reservation Indian)" by Paul Revere & the Raiders
(Am I lame, or what, I have no clue!)

Our Anniversary
"Amazed" by Lonestar
(I think my parents were amazed that I went through with it, HA)

Natalie's Birthday
"No Scrubs" by TLC
(perhaps because the doctor's had no time to put on scrubs before she came out, hehehe)

Kaitlyn's Birthday
"Ain't It Funny" by Jennifer Lopez featuring Ja Rule
(I certainly don't remember finding anything funny that day)

CJ's Birthday
"Crank That (Soulja Boy)" by Soulja Boy Tell'em
(Hmmmm, I have no clue what this song is, but I guess it's fitting)

I hope you're enjoying these fun quizzes and #1 songs from my life. Remember, I want to see if you post about yours so leave me a comment and I'll come take a peek.

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

How fun was this! I am Ariel and I am a Stay Calm reactor and my song was "You're having my baby" by Paul Anka.

So fun...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

duchess said...

Thanks for stopping by earlier.
These activities look fun, I'll have to check them out.

Anti-Supermom said...

I love doing quizes for little tidbits of info, but never post them...

Thanks for stopping and thanks for the fun stuff~

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm Aurora too!
Loved these quizzes.
Thanks for stopping by.