Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Me and Joe, the Couple

♥ Fill it out and let's learn about you and your better half! (I got this from Renee's blog.)

♥ What are your middle names?
Mine: Lee
His: William

♥ How long have you been together?
Married 9 years on March 4th. As a couple it will be 11 years in May.

♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating?
Probably 3 months before we started dating the first time, but that was only a few months we dated for. So the one that stuck I guess we knew each other for almost a year.

♥ Who asked who out?
Well, we were kind of hanging out as friends the first time I guess so it was kind of a mutual plan to go out. I think I asked him out the second time because I was the one that broke it off the first time.

♥Who said I love you first?
He said it first.

♥ How old are each of you?
I am 30
he is 37

♥ Who's siblings do/did you see the most?
His, my brother isn't close by and when he was he never had a way of getting to us or a place we'd want to set foot in.

♥ Do you have any children together?
yep... 3 of them 2 girls and a boy.

♥ What about pets?
We have two gerbils, but those are really the girls.

♥ Did you go to the same schools?
We went to the same elementary school, middle school, and high school but obviously not at the same time given our age difference. Well, we were in elementary school together, but I was in kindergarten when he was in 6th grade there.

♥ Are you from the same hometown?
Yup

♥ Who is the smartest?
He would say I am, but lots of things he's way smarter than me at.

♥ Who is the most sensitive?
I am

♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple?
This rarely happens, but probably Applebees

♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
Florida when we went to Disney.

♥ Who has the craziest ex?
He does for sure and we can't get rid of her either as she married his brother, grrrr.

♥ Who has the worst temper?
Him

♥ Who does the cooking?
Mostly me, but he'll do it sometimes. When we first moved in together he did it all.

♥Who is the most social?
Me

♥ Who is the neat-freak?
Probably me

♥ Who is the most stubborn?
We're both equally stubborn I'd say.

♥ Who wakes up earlier?
Depends on when he has to be at work. If he's in late or not at all he sleeps in, but if he's in for 8 or earlier he's usually up before me.

♥ Where was your first date?
We went to the pool hall and then a movie, but I don't remember what movie and his brother was with us.

♥Who has the bigger family?
I guess he does unless you start throwing in all of my cousins. Although, even still I think he has more with five other siblings and 18 nieces and nephews.

♥Do you get flowers often?
No, I don't even remember the last time he got me flowers.

♥ Who do you spend the holidays with?
My family usually

♥ Who is more jealous?
Probably me.

♥ Who sings better?
Neither one of us is very good.

♥Who does/did the laundry?
I do.

♥ Who’s better with the computer?
Depends, on the internet and typing I'm better, but he usually can figure out how to fix problems.

♥ Who drives when you are together?
Depends on who's car we have. His car he does all the driving, my car I do most of the driving. And since we usually have the kids with us my car is the family car so I do most of the driving. Although, maybe I shouldn't be after my two speeding tickets.

♥ Who picks where you go to dinner?
We usually agree

♥ Who is the first one to admit when they’re wrong?
He is, I'm never wrong, hahahahahahaha.

♥ Who named your pet?
We both helped the girls pick the names.

♥ Who wears the pants in the relationship?
Me.

♥ Who has more tattoos?
He does with 14. I only have two ;).

♥ Who eats more sweets?
Definitely me. He likes salty snacks more.

♥ Who cries more?
Me!

0 comments: