Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The Tale of a Birthday Boy


Thirty eight years ago today Joseph William Barnes made his grand entrance into this world. And not without a little excitement either. Five weeks early via emergency c-section because the cord was wrapped around his neck measuring a very tiny 4 pounds 12 ounces. Like father like son I guess. CJ had the same problem with the cord around his neck and needing to be born via c-section.

And here we are thirty eight years later. This is a very important day in both of our lives though. Aside from the fact that Joe was born on this day 11 years ago today he also proposed to me. This was the start of our life together as a couple. And through many ups and downs I'm very happy to say that we are still going strong today.



I'm so grateful that I have Joe in my life and I couldn't imagine life without him. Happy Birthday Joe, I love you more than words can say.

0 comments: