Saturday, July 11, 2009

Week In Review: July 5 - July 11, 2009

Here is this weeks Week In Review for July 5 - July 11, 2009

Sunday: I was up before the whole hours. Two hours of peace and quiet. I edited some pictures in that time. Then slowly everyone started getting up. We fed them breakfast. Then I washed some dishes. We had lunch and I tried putting CJ down for a nap while Joe took the girls fishing. Once Joe came home with the girls from their fishing trip we started dinner. After dinner the kids and Joe played some Wii. I put CJ to bed and when it was dark enough we went outside to shoot off some fireworks. Then we came back in and sent the girls to bed. I fell asleep on the couch.

Monday: Again first one up. Checked my e-mail and then went to take a shower while no one could bug me. Got out and everyone was awake. Fed everyone breakfast and got the girls to get ready for swimming. Also had them gather up library books as they were due to be returned today so we were stopping at the library after swimming. Left for swimming and Joe took the car to go put in an application somewhere. He came back with a few minutes left of swimming. When the girls were done we left and stopped at the library on our way home. They got their raffle tickets for their reading and picked out some new books. Then we went home so they could shower and we could have lunch. Fed them lunch and put CJ down for a nap. When he got up we went to the grocery store to get some things that we wanted to get on sale. Also ended up picking up something for dinner at the store and then stopped at the Redbox to rent a movie. Came home and washed dishes and prepared dinner. We ate and watched a little TV and then sent the kids to bed. Joe and I watched our movie. Then I did the swimming laundry and went to bed with dreams of what my Tuesday evening was going to be like.

Tuesday: Got up and got everyone ready for swimming. CJ screamed in the pool the whole time AGAIN. He needs to get over that. We went to the grocery store to exchange some shampoo and conditioner Joe had gotten (I didn't like the scent because it had a vanilla scent to it and I had vanilla scented things). We also picked up a few other things we needed. Came home and put the groceries away and then fed everyone lunch. The girls showered and I gave CJ a bath. Which by the way he was kicking and splashing in. He loves the water just not the pool. I guess it's still too cold for him. We put CJ down for a nap I made some brownies and then relaxed and rested before our big night. I painted my nails and then took a shower. CJ got up from his nap and we packed all the kids. We brought them to my girlfriend's house and then headed out for our concert. We had a hard time finding where to park and then once parked a long walk to the arena. We got there with plenty of time. Got something to eat and drink and then went and got our seats. They were pretty good seats. It was an awesome concert and I'm sure I'll never forget it. We left the arena and it was raining so by the time we got back to the car we were soaked. We sat in the parking lot waiting for the traffic to clear up. Then we left. Got home around 1:30. Went to bed.

Wednesday: Got up around 9 a.m. Shortly after my friend who was watching the kids called to tell us she had taken them to playgroup. And we could take our time coming to get them. We decided to go out for breakfast. I called my friend back to make sure that was okay with her and it was. We went to Dennys. After breakfast we went and picked up the kids. We came home and they wanted lunch. So we fed them and then put CJ down for a nap. We laid low. I edited pictures and posted them online. Then I laid down for a little while. Got up around dinner time and so did CJ. We went and got something to eat and a couple of videos to watch for the evening. Came home and ate and then put CJ to bed. The girls watched their movie. Joe and I played Life while the kids watched their movie. When their movie ended we sent them to bed and then Joe and I stayed up and watched our movie and then went to bed.

Thursday: Got up in the morning and fed the kids. It was very chilly. CJ and I were supposed to go in the pool, but I knew CJ would hate it so we decided to skip the pool. However, the girls went to their lessons. After swimming we came home and had lunch and the girls showered. We put CJ down for a nap. When he got up we went to the store to get some soda that was on sale and some things to eat at the drive in. We came home and I washed dishes and prepared our dinner to bring with us to the drive in. Then I threw the swimming laundry in the wash and packed up the car. We went to our friend's house who was following us to the drive in to join us. We got to the drive in just as the box office opened. We parked and ate and chatted and played with our friends. Then the movies began and we watched them. We stayed for both movies so didn't end up leaving until almost 2 a.m. Came home and sent the kids to bed and then I put the swimming laundry in the dryer and went to bed. Didn't go to sleep until 3 a.m.

Friday: I was up early considering how late we went to bed. The kids were still fast asleep though. Joe got up around 10 and CJ was awake shortly after that. Joe and I decided since the girls were still asleep and we had plans which would have us out late again tonight that we would just let them sleep and miss swimming. Joe and I began cleaning the apartment and fed CJ breakfast. Finally at 11 I decided the girls needed to get up. So we woke them and made them clean their rooms. I did laundry and cleaned up the kitchen and straitened up the living room. Then we fed the kids. After lunch we sent the girls back to work on their room, but CJ needed to take a nap. So we had to cut that short. Put CJ down for a nap and I continued laundry. I also did dishes and cleaned the bathroom. Then I went and showered to get ready to go pick up Joe's nephews so we could bring them to Quassy for quarter night. We left and stopped at the post office and then the bank and then headed to Joe's sister's house. We got the boys and went to Quassy where we stayed until they closed. Got home sometime around midnight and put all of the kids to bed. Then Joe and I went to bed.

Saturday: Woke up about 9 a.m. Most of the kids were still sleeping. I started making some pancakes for breakfast. Slowly everyone started waking up. Fed all the kids breakfast and then got everyone dressed. Then we went to get some worms and go fishing. The kids didn't have too much luck. Joe caught a couple of fish and the younger of his nephews caught a fish. Then we came back home to feed them lunch. We let them outside to play while CJ took a nap. The four big kids had a water fight. Somehow my kids ended up soaked while the boys seemed perfectly dry. So they had to change. We then left to bring the boys home. Stayed at my SIL's house much longer than I anticipated. We came home and I washed dishes and got dinner ready. We had a late dinner. Then we put CJ down and watched TV with the girls. Then we sent them to bed and Joe and I stayed up and watched a movie on Cinemax.

Check out more Week In Review posts!

0 comments: