Monday, August 22, 2011

Messy eater contest

I entered Kaitlyn into a contest that I felt was very fitting for her. Don't worry, I asked her before I did this. She has been asking me since I submitted the picture if she won too. Well, voting has begun and I'm calling upon all of my readers to go vote! You can vote for her once a day. Please pass this along. I'm aware that she is probably the oldest in the contest. I find it endearing that she still enjoys her food so much that it doesn't always all get into her mouth. I don't know how she manages it either. If I recall correctly this ice cream incident ended up with ice cream up to her forehead and on her arms even. By on her arms I mean up to her elbow. So please go vote for this 9 year old who really gets into her food.

Thank you!

0 comments: