I wish he would stop making snide comments every time he sees me
I wish he would accept me for me
I wish he would see me the way other people do
I wish he would listen to me for once in his life
I wish he would love all of my children equally
I wish he would be able to love my son just because he's his grandson
I wish he would see value in the things I do
I wish he would stop saying it's all his way or no way at all
I wish he would be the loving and accepting father I think I deserve
Under the Mike-croscope: Illustrator-Author Katya Tabakh
-
I first crossed paths with Katya Tabakh on Instagram and fell in love with
her art and her illustration skills. As a follower and participant of the
Inst...
1 day ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment