I was in the same room when this happened...
It's a window crayon. I was cooking dinner. I didn't notice he had taken it out of the drawer. I turned around and just saw blue. Natalie cleaned him up a little for me while I finished seasoning and stirring my sauce and then I got a full look at him. He must have been eating the crayon because it was in his mouth. So I brushed his teeth and tongue. All I can say is window crayon is definitely easier to clean out of the mouth than play dough is. Natalie ate play dough when she was about CJ's age. That was a disaster. This was a much quicker clean up. I just hope it isn't too toxic. They are from crayola so I think he'll be okay and he's acting fine.
Under the Mike-croscope: Illustrator-Author Katya Tabakh
-
I first crossed paths with Katya Tabakh on Instagram and fell in love with
her art and her illustration skills. As a follower and participant of the
Inst...
1 day ago
1 comments:
LOL!!! Well... if you wanted to dress him as a smurf for halloween you have a head start! :)
Post a Comment