Friday, September 25, 2009

My Firsts

1. Who was your FIRST prom date?
First and only date to prom ;). His name was Alberto. We dated for a week and then decided to just be friends. So we went to prom as friends.

2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
Yes, Joe is my first love ;).

3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink?
Well, when we were little my dad used to try to get me to take a sip of his Brandy. I don't think I ever actually did it though. Too many fizzies up my nose ;). So actual drink where I drank it was probably a beer in college. Didn't like it then and don't like it now.

4. What was your FIRST job?
Babysitting

5. What was your FIRST car?
A 1986 pontiac 6000 station wagon

6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
I don't get texts.

7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
CJ because he charged into my room to wake me up ;).

8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
Mrs. Wentworth

9. Where was your FIRST ride on an airplane to?
Florida when I was about 5 I think to go to Disney and my aunt's wedding.

10. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk?
Anne. Yes, I just found her on facebook.

11. Where was your FIRST sleep over?
Probably Anne's house. She was my next door neighbor.

12. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today?
Natalie. She was chasing CJ into my room and I was telling her to get out.

13. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time?
Uhhh, my own. That's pretty sad, isn't it? I'll be in my cousin's wedding in May.

14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
Ummm, I think #12 probably answers this question.

15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?
Tiffany

16. FIRST tattoo?
When I was 19. I got a butterfly on my ankle.

17. FIRST piercing?
Ears, for my 9th birthday

18. FIRST foreign country you've gone to?
Canada I guess by accident on the way back from a trip to upstate NY.

19. FIRST movie you remember seeing?
I don't know, ET or 101 Dalmations.

20. When was your FIRST detention?
Never had detentions.

22. Who was your FIRST roommate?
I think her name was Amanda. I can't remember. She was only my roommate for like a month. Then she decided she didn't like me. You know because I would be asleep at 2 a.m. go figure. She opted to have a private room instead and then I got a great roommate that I got along with great. Her name was Katie.

23. What was the FIRST sport you were involved in?
I didn't do sports.

24. What were the FIRST lessons you ever took?
Dance, but I never actually danced. I was like 3 and I just cried the whole time. I hated it. My mom always wanted to dance so she figured I would too.

25. What is the FIRST thing you do when you get home?
Hang up my purse and keys and get on the computer

26. What was you FIRST cuss word or words?
I think it was shit. I said it on the school bus and my brother tattled to me. I didn't realize it was a bad word.

27. FIRST time you went wrapping houses or egging?
Never did this.

28. FIRST person to break your heart?
I don't remember.

29. FIRST CD you've ever bought?
Debbie Gibson or Tiffany probably.

30. Where did you go/do for your FIRST date?
I went to see Space Balls in 3rd grade with a boy named Randy ;). His mom drove us, but sat in the back of the theater.

0 comments: