Sunday, April 27, 2008

Fishing Derby

I thought yesterday I was going to be sharing a whole bunch of pictures of the girls catching fish at a local kids Fishing Derby, but they didn't have much luck yesterday. I only got pictures of them casting the first time and they didn't catch a single thing. So instead I will just share some pictures I have. First the ones of them from yesterday.

Natalie casting her line

Kaitlyn a little too chipper at 7 in the morning


Next I have more birthday pictures of Natalie. We didn't actually do her cake on her birthday. Because we were fishing all day on her birthday we ended up going out for dinner and the cake I had made for her had to sit and wait. So this was her blowing out the candles on her 9th Birthday cake. Gosh, I still can't believe she is 9.






So that's my mini picture update. It's been a very nice vacation week this week for the girls. We couldn't have asked for better weather all week long. It is back to school for them tomorrow and back to my daily grind as well. I've got a busy week coming up. But what else is new.

0 comments: