Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Happy 9th Birthday Natalie!


Natalie's 9! I let her stay up late tonight. 9 years ago today she was born at 11:17 p.m. and she really wanted to stay up to see when she actually turned 9. Good thing they have April vacation this week. So five minutes before 11:17 she says to me 5 more minutes of being 8. She's too smart for her own good.

I can't believe that she is already 9. It all happens so quickly. She's so grown up. She has her ears pierced now. She even got to take her earrings out today and put new ones in. Good thing she got plenty of them for her birthday.

A couple pairs from Kaitlyn!

Hello Kitty earrings from Mom and Dad!


Much to my surprise she chose to wear a pair of earrings from Kaitlyn and not her Hello Kitty earrings. Although, I guess I shouldn't be too surprised they were purple earrings.


We went out fishing all day long. Things started out a little slow for her, but before she knew it she was catching all sorts of fish. Check out a few of her catches.


So that's my now 9 year old. She says it feels different being 9. I don't know though I still think of her as my little baby Natalie. She was such a sweet little baby. She is growing into a loving young lady though. She was playing tag with her sister today and Kaitlyn fell down and got hurt and Natalie thought it was all her fault. So both of them are out there sobbing over a little scraped knee and elbow. We assured Natalie that she was not to blame though. And aside from that little moment I think we all had a very nice day celebrating Natalie being nine!

Happy Earth Day Birthday Natalie!

1 comments:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATALIE!!!!!!!!!