Tuesday, June 10, 2008

20 Things I Will Always Do

So in response to my list of 20 Things I Will Never Do here are the 20 Things I Will Always Do (again in no particular order):

1. I will always love my children.
2. I will always love my husband.
3. I will always try my hardest to bake things from scratch for my children.
4. I will always be involved in my children's education.
5. I will always be a Mets fan
6. I will always love Def Leppard
7. I will always be there for my children for the important events in their lives.
8. I will always put my children's needs before my own.
9. I will always bake tons of cookies for Christmas.
10. I will always love chocolate.
11. I will always love my parents in spite of everything they have put me through.
12. I will always love watching my children learn something new.
13. I will always love the scent of pear berry.
14. I will always be afraid of heights.
15. I will always enjoy having my meals cooked by someone else.
16. I will always admire working moms, especially working moms of young children who still manage to be there for their children for all the really important stuff.
17. I will always be grateful for lazy days.
18. I will always be annoyed when children talk back to an adult.
19. I will always teach my girls that no man should ever push them around or treat them badly in anyway.
20. I will always do my best to teach my son how to be a gentleman.

Well, this was just as difficult as coming up with the list of 20 Things I Will Never Do. I began to think while I was doing this how great would this have been to have done pre children. I wonder how different it would have been ten years ago or after I graduated from high school. I wonder if it will be any different say 10 years from now when my children are mostly grown. Perhaps it will be something to try again ten or fifteen years from now to see how I've changed in that time.

0 comments: