Friday, June 27, 2008

~Updated ~Thanks for being our Customer for Over 4 years

First thing this morning I called Sprint to clear up my problem discovered in the wee hours of the morning this morning with them. After looking over my bill more and then checking previous months bills I noticed that there was actually another $10 in over charges that I didn't pick up on before.

I think I actually got a person who knew what they were doing. I explained the problem with the roaming charges and he had to look into my plan because it is an old one and he did not know if roaming was included in my plan. So I was on hold for a few minutes and he comes back and says he's still trying to find if I get charged for roaming. I then tell him well even if I do why would I be roaming 3 miles from my home? He said if the tower near by was down then it would go to another tower which could be roaming. I said okay, but all of these calls claim they came from Hartford and we live in Hartford county so still how could these calls be roaming? He did not have an answer for that, but said let him find out first if I should be charged for roaming. So he went and looked into it further and came back and said that our plan does in fact include roaming so they'll reverse all of the charges. Again he put me on hold and came back and said they were reimbursing me about $67. He needed to get a managers approval and there would be more with taxes taken off the account, but that was about what they were taking off the bill.

I asked him if this was going to continue to happen since we weren't supposed to be charged roaming charges and he said no it shouldn't he has marked on our account that roaming is included in our plan. Less than an hour later I had an e-mail stating all of this stuff that we spoke about, but I can't get onto the website to see if my account has been credited. I suppose I will stick with Sprint for now though, but now I have to watch for these roaming charges on my account too. It's always something. I'm relieved I didn't have to fight with them though about these charges.

1 comments:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

We have Sprint too and have been with them for years... We've had a few problems off and on, but every time I change our plan we have to sign a new contract for 2 years so at this point we'll be with them FOREVER! haha Glad you got it worked out!