Saturday, June 7, 2008

20 Things I Will Never Do

My friend Renee did this on her blog and I thought it was a great idea. Please share your 20 things you will never do too.

Here are the 20 things I will never do (in no particular order):

1. I will never sky dive.
2. I will never stop loving my kids no matter what.
3. I will never treat my kids the way my own parents have treated me of late.
4. I will never stop loving my husband.
5. I will never be a cheater.
6. I will never understand mothers who can harm their children in anyway.
7. I will never enjoy cleaning the bathroom.
8. I will never do drugs.
9. I will never eat fish.
10. I will never like to have lettuce on my sandwiches.
11. I will never drink so much I make myself sick.
12. I will never bungee jump.
13. I will never like snakes.
14. I will never let my husband have a ferret in my house while I'm still alive.
15. I will never like paying over $4 a gallon for gas.
16. I will never stop advocating for my kids.
17. I will never like driving in the snow.
18. I will never put a worm on my own hook when fishing.
19. I will never like anything that smells like vanilla.
20. I will never be a Yankee fan.

Okay so coming soon will be 20 Things I Will Always Do. I'm quite surprised at how difficult this list was to come up with hopefully the other one will be easier.

1 comments:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

I actually found the always list to be harder than the never list! haha That was a good list!