Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Girl Scouts Build a Bear Party

Last night we had our Daisy and Brownie End of the Year party at Build a Bear. It was so nice and I had so little to do. Much better than when we did this big picnic last year and I had all sorts of stuff to plan and get ready for. Plus I didn't have to worry about weather or parents. It was just the girls. And I think they had a great time. Unfortunately we were missing five of our girls, but all in all I think we ended up with a great turn out. We had a $20 budget per girl. We had each of the girls dress their bears in girl scout uniforms. We had seven girls bridge from Brownies to Juniors and four girls bridging from Daisy's to Brownies. So the girls who bridged put their new level on their bears and the girls who were still Brownies put Brownie uniforms on their bears. Each girl got a patch to put on their own uniforms and one for their bears to go on their uniforms. And when parents came to pick up they got their parents to buy their bears some new outfits too. It was tons of fun and I definitely recommend a Build a Bear party to anyone. My girls are already asking for a Build a Bear party for their next birthday. They've got nine months to wait though so we will see. But here's a peek into our Scout Build a Bear party for you...

0 comments: