Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Six Flags New England

Joe is on vacation this week and we've been doing something each day. So it's been hard to keep up with posting. I did however get the pictures from our trip to Six Flags on Monday uploaded tonight to share. I have tons more pictures to come, but you might have to wait until next week. Depends on how my day goes tomorrow.

We had a great time at Six Flags on Monday though. We weren't sure we were going to go. We woke up and it was raining and it was saying scattered showers all day. I managed to convince Joe that one this was the only day to do it and two it would probably be less crowded. And boy were we glad we decided to go. The weather ended up being just fine and I do think that there might have been smaller crowds because of the threatening weather. All in all it was a great day. So enjoy looking at what we did.

On the Rides



Around the Park

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics. What ride are your kids favorite at Six Flags New England. I am going there just for 3-4 hours and want the kids to enjoy.