Thursday, July 10, 2008

What Color are Her Eyes?

This is what Kaitlyn has looked like for the past couple of weeks. I think I forgot what color her eyes are. She's such a shaggy dog. I didn't want to get her hair cut though because in the summer her hair gets so straggly anyways from being in the pool and the sun. I couldn't wait to do something about these bangs though because well she cannot see. Poor kid. So I called up my hair dresser and set up an appointment to get her bangs cut this afternoon. And here is what Kaitlyn looks like now...




Oh look at that her eyes are a beautiful shade of blue. They are so pretty, aren't they? She told me this morning that she didn't want to get her bangs cut, but she's been complaining about them for weeks. Now that it's done I think she is enjoying being able to see again. I should have done this last week before her doctor's appointment. Maybe she would have done better on her vision test.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay for being able to see again! Your hairdresser did a wonderful job!

Happy POW!

Laural Out Loud said...

Her eyes are STUNNING! I'm in need of a bang trim, too- it's always nice to be able to see!