Thursday, July 3, 2008

It's Real Life - "Where the Magic Happens"






Welcome to another week of "It's Real Life". We were asked this week to take pictures of "Where the Magic Happens" AKA our bedrooms. So come into the bedroom and please don't mind the mess. I'm afraid I haven't been following Flylady as well as I should.






Open the door and come on in...

Here's my bed. It's actually made. That's rare to see. Joe hates when I make the bed. Too much work for him to get into it at night I guess. Who knows. Sure am glad I made it today though.


This is my dresser. I didn't really realize how many stuffed animals I actually have on my dresser until I took this picture. Mr. Polar is the large teddy bear on the end there and I have had him since I was 10 years old. He's my favorite bear. The rest of the stuff on there are just lotions, makeup, my brush and comb, and some jewelry boxes. Oh yeah and the kids piggy banks are on my dresser too. I had to take them away from them because they kept taking their money out to "count it" and I was tired of them loosing it or fighting with each other about who's money was who's. So in my room it went.


Here is Joe's dresser. Got the TV on top of that and the DVD player. And of course a large teddy bear.


Here is my night stand. It's pretty cluttered up. Lots of medications on there. Actually I'm not sure why I hang onto those. They are all medications from last year when I was pregnant and they kept changing the blood pressure medication that I was on or the dosage that I was on. I guess it's time I get rid of them. It seems such a waste though, but by now they probably are just about expired anyways. And underneath in my night stand there's all sorts of stuff. My blood pressure monitor, some more lotion, vaseline, baby wipes, and some books that I read a long time ago.


Now for my favorite part of the room...
That's right, the little boy that sleeps in it. Shhhh, he's going down for a nap. We should leave now.

So that's my Real Life for this week. I realized after I uploaded my pictures that I forgot to get a picture under my bed and of what I sleep in. Well, I do have a lot of stuff under my bed. We have limited storage so we have lifters on our bed and have boxes of stuff under there, some board games, porcelain dolls, and arts and crafts stuff. And as far as what I sleep in that's not all that exciting. Just a t-shirt and a pair of shorts in the summer time. In the winter it's a shirt and pajama pants. Sorry, I would have gone to take more pictures, but I didn't want to wake that sleeping baby boy.

If you want to see more of my Real Life pictures you can check them out here.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your favorite part of the room too! It doesn't look like he's too sleepy though ;-)

Elizabeth Byler Younts said...

my favorite part is your favorite part...thanks for sharing!

Joy said...

Awwwwwwwwww! What a precious fave!!! He is so cute!!!

dmarie1975 said...

Awww what a cutie. I have risers under my bed too.

gina said...

Aw , what a cutie! Hate to break it to you but he looks bright eyed and bushy tailed. :)

Scrappy Girl said...

He would be my fave part too!