Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I Love You!

Kaitlyn, my 6 year old, has a boy who's slightly infatuated with her. Every time he sees her this summer he has handed her a note saying I Love You! Here is what she got today...



Kaitlyn isn't too impressed with this. She would much rather that I throw this away rather than displaying it on the fridge. Notice how he even drew a picture of the two of them together almost holding hands. Awwww, that's so sweet! Her first love letter, hahahahaha. Let me tell you all that Kyle is also a six year old little boy. We have known him for a while. His mom is my girl scout co-leader and PTA VP so we get together a lot. We'll have to see how long his infatuation with Kaitlyn lasts. So far it has been my experience that by about 3rd grade the boys and girls aren't all that impressed with each other. Then again Kaitlyn isn't all that impressed with this particular boy right now. I think she'd much rather stay just friends.

0 comments: