Friday, January 23, 2009

A Blast From the Past

So Wednesday night the kids old pediatrician called. The one who we left some eight months ago because he was doing nothing for CJ. He wanted to know how CJ was doing and if there was an underlying problem that was discovered. This was a voicemail which I didn't check until Thursday. I wasn't sure how to react. The doctor hadn't called me when we left his practice to find out why or anything. So why was he calling me now? I decided I would call though to let him know what he missed. So I did that today. I just left a message with the receptionist though. I told her that CJ was thriving and the underlying problem was acid reflux. I hope she gave the doctor the message and he felt so small for missing that.

1 comments:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

How odd... I wonder too why he decided to call now. It will be interesting to see if you ever hear from him again.