Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Google Search Results

So I saw this on another blog and thought I would try it out. You put your name into a google search like this:

Type in "[your name] needs" in the Google search.
Monica needs another dress washed (ain't that the truth?)

Type in "[your name] looks like" in Google search.
Monica looks like a weasel face. (Gee, thanks. I hope I don't really look like that.)

Type in "[your name] says" in Google search.
Monica Says No More Panhandling While Seated. (That's right! Don't be a lazy panhandler.)

Type in "[your name] wants" in Google search.
Monica wants to come back to the silver screen. (Sounds okay to me.)

Type in "[your name] does" in Google search.
Monica Does hair too. (Yeah, not really.)

Type in "[your name] hates" in Google search.
Monica hates veterans (This is just simply not true. And frankly rather mean!)

Type in "[your name] asks" in Google search.
Monica asks Portugal government for shelter. (Not so sure that I want to live in Portugal, but hey if they'll provide shelter I'll give it a try.)

Type in "[your name] likes " in Google search
Monica likes to be with babies. (Sure, most of the time.)

Type in "[your name] eats " in Google search.
Monica Eats Cake! (Yup, I do and probably too much of it too.)

Type in "[your name] wears " in Google search.
Monica wears leather gloves. (Nope, I honestly hate wearing gloves, but the few pairs that I own are not leather. Maybe I would wear gloves if they were leather.)

Type in "[your name] was arrested for" in Google Search.
Monica was arrested for growing medical marijuana. (I really don't know what to say to this.)

Type in "[your name] goes" in Google search.
Monica goes to the zoo. (Sure, I've been to the zoo before.)

Now wasn't that fun? If you decide to try it too let me know what you get in your search.

1 comments:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

LOL funny!! Guess we can go to jail together!