Wednesday, January 21, 2009

O'Connell School Band and Chorus Concert

Last night Natalie had her school concert. She was in band and chorus. She did a wonderful job. Here's a video of it. I have to apologize for the quality of it. I had a perfect shot of her until the girl sitting next to her moved the music stand right in front of her face. Oh well, not much I can do. We had a treat last night and got to hear the middle school jazz band play as well. I didn't get that on video because I couldn't really see them. They were awesome though. I'm hoping that made Natalie a little more enthusiastic about actually practicing. She tells me she wants to play the clarinet, but it's hard. So I tell her she has to practice so it will get easier. She doesn't seem to believe me no matter what I tell her. So I am really hoping that last nights concert will open her eyes a little more and get her to practice. I told her if it's too hard and she doesn't like playing the clarinet she doesn't have to continue playing, but she says she wants to keep doing it. So we will see. Oh and yes the baby "singing" along would be CJ.



Didn't she do a great job? I told you it would be an entertaining post today. There should be another concert in the spring. I can't wait to see how much improvement she makes by then. She has only been playing for two months.

0 comments: