Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!



Welcome to a brand new year! Happy 2009! I have lots of hopes for this year. 2008 wasn't so great in the Barnes household. I hope to put all of those rough times behind us though and leave them in 2008 and look forward to things to come. Natalie will be turning 10 this year! Hard to believe. Joe and I will celebrate our 9th anniversary in March. CJ is making such great strides in his motor skills. I think his first steps will be coming very soon. I'm excited also to watch his vocabulary expand. And I have great hopes for Kaitlyn this year that she'll make great strides in her reading so I won't have to continue to worry. I hope to have plenty to celebrate this year. Happy 2009 to all of my readers! I hope you continue to find what I have to say interesting and come back to read more.