Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Stayed up way too late

So I figured we'd have a snow day today and I was right. It didn't get called until this morning though. So the girls were up at their usual time (7) waiting to hear if they had school or not. That of course in turn wakes CJ up. So everyone is up. Joe had to be at work for 8. And I knew this would be how the day played out. However, I stayed up way too late last night. I actually fell asleep on the couch around midnight or so. Then CJ woke me up shortly before 2 crying. He couldn't find his pacifier and of course I couldn't find one either. So he's of course screaming as I'm frantically looking for one. Boy does that wake you up. I finally found one though and he settled back down. I went to the bathroom and got my pj's on and climbed into bed, but now I was awake again. I couldn't fall asleep. So I got back up and started entering Bloggy Giveaways from the Bloggy Carnival. I did that until 4 in the morning. Not my brightest idea, but I wasn't sleepy. And I still had a hard time falling asleep when I went back to bed. So three hours later and I'm up for the day. Got all three kids here. I'll try to catch some zzzz's when CJ goes down for a nap at 10 though. Well, probably not since my landlord is supposed to come up then to work on the now extremely broken toilet. He better fix it today too that's all I know because if he doesn't I might just lose it. And believe me on no sleep that would not be pretty.

1 comments:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

LOL welcome to the addiction of the bloggy carnival! Hope you get to take a nap!