Saturday, May 31, 2008

Another Trip to the Lake

So remember my last post? I was bored today. Well all of that changed quickly. Joe came home from work. He was out at 3 today. He mentioned something about going to Lake Compounce. We weren't sure that the weather was going to hold out for us though. So we kind of debated it and lounged around for a while and then at around 5 we said lets just go. So off we went.

We got there and Natalie wanted to go on the Wild Cat with me. Okay, I like the Wild Cat. I can go on that. So off we go. Let me just say a roller coaster after having a C-section is not a good fit. I felt like my insides were going to come right out of my incision. Natalie forgot that first hill was a doozy and I figured she'd had enough of those adventure rides.



Joe then took both the girls on the Twister. CJ and I sat and waited. They had fun with that.





Then Joe took Natalie on a ride he's been trying to get her on for a while. I must say I'm really surprised she went on it and I wish I had brought my camera. Unfortunately I did not. She went on Thunder 'N Lightning which is like a giant swing. It goes up so high in the air that it looks like you're face down to the ground. Natalie got off that ride and was white as a ghost, but she said she'd go on it again, but not today.

Unfortunately that was the last ride we did there. Poor Kaitlyn only got to go on the one ride. We went to get something to eat and as we were sitting and eating the storm clouds started coming in. All the rides were shutting down. So since they were closing in an hour anyways we figured we mine as well go. We did stop to play a game of Whack a Mole on our way out, but we didn't win. I think we're going back tomorrow though. We told Kaitlyn she gets first pick of ride since she didn't get to go on hardly anything. Sure is a good thing we have season passes and live only about 15 minutes away.

0 comments: