Saturday, May 10, 2008

We got a Wii!

So for months now we've been looking for a Wii. Yesterday Joe was calling all around to find one. Everyone was saying we have none or our shipment hasn't come in yet. Finally Joe called one of the Walmarts in the area and they had ONE left. Joe asked the guy to save it and said we'd be there in half an hour to get it. He told him okay, but if you're not here in 30 minutes I'm selling it. This was 11:30 yesterday morning that we finally found one and Kaitlyn is supposed to be at school at 12. It takes about 20 minutes to get to this Walmart. So needless to say Kaitlyn was late for school yesterday so we could get the Wii. We ran there quickly and we got it! So two days before Mother's Day we buy Joe's Father's Day present. Hmmmm, doesn't seem quite fair, does it? At least now he can stop bugging me about this stupid thing. Of course I swear I'm going to get hit in the head with the controller when Joe is playing the thing. I guess at least it's getting the kids up and active. Natalie was playing boxing today and she actually broke out in a sweat. She was pretty tired from it too.

So what am I getting for Mother's Day you ask? I'm supposed to be getting a family portrait done by a professional photographer. Just don't know when that's going to happen yet.

Oh and Kaitlyn was 15 minutes late for school yesterday. No, I did not put her reason for being late was we had to get a Wii. I did think about it though. It's a good thing that she didn't end up having her field trip yesterday because of rain though.

0 comments: