Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Spencer Update

Remember our good family friend Spencer? I asked for prayers for him last week. He went in today for his MRI. All went well. He was sedated for it, but woke up from sedation fine. Unfortunately, his parents have no answers yet. So not too much to update you with other than he had the test done and he's home now. He was not a happy camper when I saw him this morning. I think he might have been feeling a little jealous that I was there to take his little sister for the day and to go to playgroup. He was also grouchy that he didn't get to eat I suppose. His sister Mia and I didn't forget about him though. At playgroup Mia planted a green bean seed for him which was the craft that everyone had done today. And this afternoon I brought Mia with me to Walmart to pick out a book for him. She instantly chose something for herself, but I was able to direct her to a book that Spencer would like. So she brought home a new "Cars" book for him. Hopefully he enjoys it. And most importantly hopefully he gets a good report from this MRI next week. So prayers are still needed as we don't know what's going on with him yet.

0 comments: