Thursday, May 1, 2008

Happy 6 Month Birthday CJ

Six months already for my last baby. Where did that half a year go? Feels like you're still in my belly. Feels like it's Halloween, the night before I went to the hospital to have you. And yet here you are. Cooing over me as I read a paper to daddy that your big sister brought home from school today. Stopping your chatter every time I stop reading. What is going on in that head of yours? Are you reading along with me?

You've made it over 15 pounds finally. Who would have thought after your two huge sisters that weight gain would have been such a struggle for you? Certainly not me. It has been a challenge getting to where we are, but I think finally we are headed in the right direction. You have been such a trooper through all of this though and always with a smile on your face as doctors and nurses poke and prod at you. What a little flirt you are. You melt the hearts of many a lady. You've already got about a dozen girlfriends all way older than you. I don't think mommy is going to handle sharing you too well with other women. You are my baby boy and I love you with all of my heart. You have been a great final addition to our family. I've waited to have my little CJ for a very long time and you are finally here and more than I could have ever asked for. I am blessed to have had these six months with you and I look forward to what the next six months with you are going to bring.

Happy half year birthday my baby boy!

0 comments: