Wednesday, March 4, 2009

9 Years of Wedded Bliss



9 years ago today Joe and I were married. Let me tell you I had no clue what was in store for us nine years ago today. We had a small wedding in our home with just my parents, my cousin, his grandmother, his nephew, and his brother. It was a great day for me though. I remember I couldn't stop smiling. Even though I was twenty minutes late for my own wedding...

Look very closely at the clock above my head. It says 2:00 which was when the wedding was to start, but I was still at my parent's house.


We said our "I do's" and "With this ring I thee wed" in front of our family and the justice of the peace.




We posed for lots of pictures being snapped all over the room...




Then we had our cake...




And all of this was shared with our beautiful 10 month old baby girl; Natalie.

If she weren't wearing pink and in my wedding album I might have thought that was a picture of CJ. Boy do they look alike.


It was really a magical day and one I'm not likely to forget. And now nine years later and two more children thrown into the mix we're still going strong. In spite of what some people might have thought of our relationship we are really happy to be celebrating 9 years of wedded bliss. I won't say it has been easy to get where we are today, but even with the bumps in the road I would not trade the past nine years of marriage to Joe for anything. I hope there are many more years to come for us.

HAPPY 9TH ANNIVERSARY HONEY BUNCHES!