Thursday, March 26, 2009

Fairy Tea Party

Kaitlyn's birthday is two weeks from Saturday. So I've been planning her party. She wanted a Silvermist party, but I knew I couldn't find party stuff in Silvermist. So I offered to do a Fairy Tea Party for her. So for the past few days I've been working on the invitations for it. Here is what I came up with:




This is what it says on the inside:

Peek into the land of Fairytopia and what will you see?
A sparkly little fairy, flying amongst the trees.
Her name is Kaitlyn and she’s turning seven.
Please join us for a party,
Where there will be lots of food and tricks.
The good fairies there will help you earn your wings,
and we’ll play games together
and make pretty fairy things.
Hope you can join us!


I thought it came out cute. Kaitlyn will be the judge in the morning.

1 comments:

Alexandra {{Awareness Warrior}} said...

I just was stopping by your blog from MySpecialKs, and I wanted to request that you blur the address and phone # on the card a bit more, as I can easily read it, and don't want some creep knowing your address and phone number!

The card is just lovely! I think it's a very cute idea! I hope your daughter has a pixie-perfect birthday!

~Alexandra