Saturday, March 7, 2009

Showing an Apartment Through the Mess

I got a phone call this morning from my landlord wanting to possibly show our apartment this afternoon after 5. They haven't gotten any calls yet, but they wanted to see if that would be an okay time. Unfortunately he called right after I had pulled all of the clothes out of the girls closets and off their dressers and made them go through their drawers to find stuff that doesn't fit them anymore. My living room is covered in clothes now sizes 9 months (CJ's stuff) to size 14. The girls room and CJ's room is completely trashed. That's mostly because the girls won't clean up their stuff despite my constant pleas for them to clean their rooms. My room isn't too much better though. I will never be able to get this all cleaned up by 5 tonight. I am hoping no one calls and wants to look today. If they do want to look though hopefully they see past the mess and realize we are trying to pack up and move. It's hard when you've lived in a place for 5 years. It's amazing how much stuff you accumulate. Guess I better get to work so at least I can hopefully make some pathways for people to walk through.

1 comments:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

SOOOO have you told your families yet?!