Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Engagement Party



My cousin and her fiance had their engagement party on Sunday. We were nervous with the car troubles that we weren't going to be able to make it, but thankfully we were. It was so nice seeing family and celebrating this joyous event. My cousin Margaret and her fiance Kevin are so cute together. It's so exciting to be celebrating the joining of a family and this was a great opportunity to meet my new cousin in laws family.

Here's some pictures to share too:

The bride and groom to be cutting the cake with the maid of honor her parents his best man and mother.


Kaitlyn


Natalie


CJ


CJ playing it cool for Victoria


CJ watching Victoria get a beer stick her hand in cold water


Exhausted on the ride home. They fell asleep holding hands


I can't wait until next May when they have their wedding. It's going to be so much fun. And I'm so honored that my cousin has invited me to be such a big part of this. Next, I need to plan the bridal shower. I've already got a bunch of ideas for it in my head. I can't wait!

0 comments: