Thursday, June 18, 2009

My Super Students

On Monday Natalie and Kaitlyn received a very high honor. They were one of only 60 students in the entire school to earn this award. Both of them successfully completed all of their homework, participated in the reading incentive, and earned their PAWS by Playing fair, Acting kind, Working hard, and Showing respect. So they had a nice little ice cream social for the students and invited the parents to come. I am so proud to have both of my children honored in this way. And then on top of that to have it announced again that my oldest daughter read over 6000 minutes by March (the most in the school). I couldn't be more proud of my children. And they couldn't be more proud of themselves either.

Kaitlyn receiving her award


Natalie receiving her award


Some people from the Roberts foundation who provided the grant which made this day and the reading incentive possible. Thank you Roberts Foundation


Natalie and Kaitlyn with Mr. Audette, the principal


Natalie and Kaitlyn with Mr. Huber, the vice principal. And yes Mr. Huber we love your tie!


What a great week it's been for my children. They've worked so hard all year and they deserved this honor so much!

0 comments: