Monday, April 13, 2009

April Vacation

Today was the first official day of April Vacation. So since Joe was off today we brought the kids to the park. It's still a little chilly outside, but the kids have been dying to get out there. So we brought them to the park for some fun. CJ loves being outdoors and it's great for him to practice walking on the uneven surface of the grass. Natalie loved playing baseball with daddy. And Kaitlyn did a little bit of everything. Here they are:




We had met some friends at the park and we took some of the kids back to our house for a playdate. They played the Nintendo. Here is a video of Natalie and her friend Mikayla playing boxing. I thought it was so funny how Mikayla was playing so I had to get it on video. I guess I shouldn't make fun of her style though because she was undefeated in boxing. So I guess she was doing something right.

0 comments: