Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter Eve Birthday



Here is my newly turned 7 year old early in the morning. We woke her up before Joe had to go to work so she could open one of her gifts. She's still a bit sleepy. Very excited though that it's her birthday and the kitchen has been decorated for a fairy tea party.

Opening her 1st gift of the day


The best Fairy Tea Party dress a girl could ask for


So now that she has the decorations up for a fairy tea party and the perfect dress to wear it was time for guests to arrive. She had four friends come all very good friends that we've known for a few years. We sat down for some tea and PB&J sandwiches...

CJ had to have some jelly too


Kaitlyn and her friend Spencer enjoying their tea and PB&J


Natalie and Mia having their tea and PB&J


After a nice polite tea with real tea cups and everything it was time for a game. We played Pin the Wing on Tinkerbell. Here were the final results:



The two older girls were the winner of that game. Hmmm, I wonder if they could see through that blindfold. They all had fun. Time for a group shot.

CJ got away


We got him back


Finally time for cake. Kaitlyn had been checking this out all day long anxious to sink her teeth in. Gee I wonder why...




Oh wait we have to sing and make a wish...




And here's a few pictures of my sweet newly turned 7 year old...




After cake it was present time. Kaitlyn got pretty much all Tinkerbell stuff.

Natalie got me a Froggy book!


CJ got me a Tinkerbell fork and knife!


A Tinkerbell game from Spencer and Mia


A Tinkerbell sticker maker from Spencer and Mia


A Tinkerbell house and fairy figures from Mikayla and Kyle


A card from Mommy and Daddy


"The Tinkerbell clock lights up!!!"


"What's this?"


"You got me a Tinkerbell book, I guess you did buy it at the book fair."


"This is exactly what I wanted."


And that was the party. Everyone left shortly after the gifts were opened. We then had a little family celebration with the birthday girl's dinner choice of lasagna. Then we dyed some Easter eggs. What a fun day!

Here are the girls with their eggs:


And just the eggs:


And just for fun some pictures of the little man:
"I'm not talking to you."


"My bib tastes good."


Playing


And that was Kaitlyn's 7th birthday. All in all I would say she had a good day. This has turned into quite the busy weekend though.

Did anyone happen to notice the girls haircuts???

1 comments:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Happy birthday Kaitlyn!!! I did notice their hair! VERY cute!! Glad you all had a good day!