Sunday, April 19, 2009

Getting to Know you Quiz

Just a fun way for you to get to know me a little better ;).

1. First thing you wash in the shower? My hair. Must start with your head and work your way down ;). There is a system you know.
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? Gray.
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Yes, I'm sure I'll kiss my dad again ;).
4. Do you plan outfits? Occasionally for the kids.
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Tired and frazzled from a CJ meltdown
6. What's the closest thing to you that's red? A soda bottle.
7. What was the last dream you remember having? I never really remember my dreams.
8. Did you meet anybody new today? Nope.
9. What are you craving right now? Chocolate.
10. Do you floss? Not like I should.
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Yuck!
12. Are you emotional? Yes.
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000? Yes.
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? Depends on the ice cream. If it's on a stick I bite it, a cone or bowl I lick it.
15. Do you like your hair? Since having kids my hair has gotten very flat and unfortunately I never appreciated what I had when I had it. Nice thick red hair.
16. Do you like yourself? Yes.
17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? If the opportunity arose I don't think I'd turn it down, but I am not into politics so I don't know what I'd have to talk to him about.
18. What are you listening to right now? CJ having a meltdown, the TV, and Natalie playing her keyboard.
19. Are your parents strict? Yes and I keep hoping they will finally come around and realize I am 30 years old and they cannot make choices for me.
20. Would you go sky diving? Absolutely NOT!
21. Do you like cottage cheese? No.
22. Have you ever met a celebrity? No.
23. Do you rent movies often? I wouldn't say often. Maybe once or twice a month.
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room in which you are? I'm sure there is. The girls always have some sort of glittery thing.
25. What countries have you visited? Never left the USA.
26. Have you made a prank phone call? Yes.
27. Ever been on a train? Yes. Numerous times going into NY and then I did the auto train one year in college when I was going down to FL.
28. Brown or white eggs? White eggs.
29. Do you have a cell-phone? Yes.
31. Do you use chapstick? When I need it.
32. Do you own a gun? Yes, well not me it's actually Joe's. He had them before we got together.
33. Can you use chopsticks? No, I don't even like Chinese food.
34. Who are you going to be with tonight? Joe and the kids.
35. Are you too forgiving? I don't think so.
36. Ever been in love? Yes, still am.
37. What is your best friend doing tomorrow? Taking the kids to school and going for a walk.
38. Ever have cream puffs? Yes.
39. Last time you cried? Can't remember.
40. What was the last question you asked? Do you want a drink?
41. Favorite time of the year? Fall, I love the changing leaves.
42. Do you have any tattoos? Two.
43. Are you sarcastic? Yes.
44. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? I don't think so.
45. Ever walked into a wall? Yes, that hurts.
46. Favorite color? Blue.
47. Have you ever slapped someone? Yes, never hard though.
48. Is your hair curly? No, wavy, but not curly.
49. What was the last CD you bought? Joe usually just burns stuff, but I guess the last one we bought was an Eric Clapton CD for Tears in Heaven for Celeste's Memorial Service
50. Do looks matter? I'd love to say no, but I'm afraid they do.
51. Could you ever forgive a cheater? Forgiving and forgetting are two totally different things.
52. Is your phone bill sky high? All of my bills are sky high. I actually need to remove some stuff from my cell phone bill.
53. Do you like your life right now? Yes.
54. Do you sleep with the TV on? One of those things I had to learn to adjust to when Joe and I moved in together. I never used to, now 90% of the time I fall asleep with the TV on. Joe usually turns it off sometime during the night though.
55. Can you handle the truth? Yes, does anyone really want to be lied to?
56. Do you have good vision? No.
57. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? Hate no, dislike yes for sure.
58. How often do you talk on the phone? Not often. Mostly only talk to Joe on the phone when he calls from work.
59. The last person you held hands with? CJ.
60. What are you wearing? Jeans and a t-shirt.
61. What is your favorite animal? dog
62. Where was your profile picture taken? In a photo studio in West Hartford, CT
63. Can you hula hoop? Nah, I was never good at that.
64. Do you have a job? The most important one in the world. Mom!
65. What was the most recent thing you bought? Food.
66. Have you ever crawled through a window? Yes.

0 comments: