Today is Natalie's 10th birthday. She was born at 11:17 P.M. on April 22, 1999. That was her due date. She weighed in at 8 pounds 12 ounces and was 21 inches long. Born completely naturally after nearly 2 hours of pushing. The nurse exclaimed, "It's a Boy!" I never found out what her sex was beforehand, but I swore I was having a girl. I remember looking at the nurse like you've gotta be wrong lady and she quickly changed what she said by chuckling and saying, "Oh, that was the umbilical cord, it's a girl!" Okay, much better. I just wanted to take this time to say Happy Birthday to my 1st born. And let everyone know that I have written her a letter which is scheduled to post at 11:17 P.M. so it's exactly the date and time she came screaming into my life.
Become a Book Detective by Reading Like a Writer
-
“If you don’t have time to read, you don’t have the time (or the tools) to
write.” This famous quote by Stephen King encapsulates an important truth
for ...
16 hours ago
1 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATALIE!!!! Too funny about the cord! You'd think a delivery nurse would know the difference! LOL
Post a Comment