Thursday, April 23, 2009

Natalie's Birthday

Well, Natalie's birthday is all over. She had such a good day she didn't want to see it end. Here's how it began...

"I Got Presents!"


"What could it be?"


"It's a Hannah Montana dress!"



"Here I am in my new dress. Even CJ thinks I look pretty."



I brought lunch to her at school. This is the first year she's had school on her birthday. Usually her birthday falls during April vacation week. So she wasn't entirely thrilled to have school on her birthday. So to make it a little more special for her I brought her lunch. We sat and ate together which was nice.

After school and homework we played some Connect 4. I made her a macaroni and cheese dinner. That's what she wanted. Then it was time to sing happy birthday. I had no candles for her cupcakes so she got a sparkler...
Looking scared of her cupcake


Trying to blow out the sparkler


And what birthday would be complete without this...


Daddy, got a tattoo for her sister! It was the only day he could schedule it for. He already has a tattoo for Natalie.

And that was her day yesterday. This morning she says she's not double digits and she's sad that her birthday is already over :(. Only another 364 days until her next birthday ;).

1 comments:

Erin said...

AWWW!!! Looks like she had a great day!
Love the Tattoo!
DOUBLE DIGITS! HOW ARE YOU HOLDING UP MONICA?!?! I have a bunch of months before that happens to me! LOL!