Saturday, April 18, 2009

We're Going to have a Rockin' Good Time

So now that Kaitlyn's birthday is all over it has been time to focus on Natalie's birthday. That's coming up on Wednesday, but her party is next Saturday. I have been debating all week long on the invitations. She is having a Hannah Montana party. So I originally thought of a guitar. I thought well should I make it in the shape of a guitar or just put a guitar on the invitation. So I asked the birthday girl. She wanted it in the shape of a guitar. I thought okay, I can do that. I brought her shopping yesterday for invitation supplies and her cake pan (a guitar shape). We came home and I was planning out the actual invitation when it occurred to me a Hannah Montana party needs a concert ticket invite. So I asked Natalie and she enthusiastically agreed. So I got right to work on those. Good thing I have my own concert tickets to get an idea of how to make it look somewhat authentic. So here's the final result...



Natalie really likes how they came out. Now if only the glitter glue would dry then I could get them the envelopes and addressed to those who we are inviting to the party. I think this is going to be a really fun party.

0 comments: