Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Celeste's Due Date

My Dearest Celeste,
I have thought more and more about what could have been as your due date drew closer and closer. Today is the day. It's also your oldest sister's 10th birthday. Don't think I have forgotten about you though. I have felt you with me even more over the past few weeks. I want you to know I am not sad though. I miss you terribly, but I embrace the thought that someday we will be together. I do wish I could have had more time with you to actually mother you, but I suppose my time will come.

I have been thinking of ways that I could honor this day for you. And since it is also Earth Day I am going to plant a flower for you. One that I can watch grow as you would have.

I do hope that you have been happy and well cared for in heaven by your Me-ma and Pe-pa as well as your great grandparents. You have lots of wonderful Angels in your family to look after you. I love you my sweet Angel Celeste Alia. Rest In Peace!

Love,
Mommy

0 comments: